Saturday, March 17, 2012

NEW~



assalamualaikum..
minggu yang penuh dugaan..
Ya Allah! i need your guidance~
i need u in every step and every breath that i use..

* sorry - broken English but I'll try to fix it~

upcoming week i gonna start my new life.
start to aim what i really need the most in my life.
the successful life! the successful athlete!
and for sure the successful person!

its time for me to step on my own feet
but the supports from family and lovely friends also needed
i hope i can be strong in what ever conjecture will i face

this SMILE will always on my face!


this special song is dedicate to someone that always in my heart~

I LOVE YOU~
Mungkin kita pernah rasa tentang cinta,
Yang takdirnya bukan untuk kita,

Mungkin ini adalah cara meluah cinta,

Tanpa berkata atau berpandang mata,

I’m sorry but i love you,

I’m sorry if i miss you,
Even if i can’t have you ,
You know i’ll always be there for you,

Mungkin aku mencintaimu walaupun engkau tak pernah tahu,

Mungkin aku mencintaimu tanpa lelah atau pun jemu,

Mungkin kita tak bersama di takdirkan,

Tak mengapa asal kau bahagia,

Biar aku mencintaimu biar tiada siapa yang tahu,

Biar aku mencintaimu dalam diam ataupun bisu,

I’m sorry but i love you,

I’m sorry if i miss you,
Even if i can’t have you,
You know i’ll always be there for you.
I’m sorry but i love you..



p/s : if the decisions that you make will satisfied your heart and make you happy..i will..

No comments:

Post a Comment