Monday, October 17, 2011

quotes...



assalamualaikum...


arini takde keje lagi
so, ni quotes utk korang



" a person who loves you doesn't leave you hanging, he'll find way's to be with you "



" Things will get worse before they get better. But when they do, remember who put you down and who helped you up. "



" once I love someone, even after I move on, it will always hurt me to see them with someone else "



" I'd rather have a life full of mistakes than a heart full of regrets. "



" I'm currently making a few changes in my life, if you don't hear from me..then you're the one of them "



" I'd rather be in a relationship that's crazy, unpredictable & not exactly perfect because that way, we'll never get bored. "



" Some people are not afraid to do something wrong, what they fear is to be caught doing wrong. "



" When my heart starts functioning for someone, sometimes my brain starts malfunctioning too much. "



" You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever. "





p/s : stakat ni je lah dulu..ntah sape la dtg btenggek kt opis ni..
anak tokey ke? haiisshh~ baru berhajat nk melelapkan mata sebentar..

No comments:

Post a Comment